Transitioning into University life is daunting. It presents an exciting new chapter in a person's life but also means leaving behind family, friends and familiarity. Lately, the number of students declaring mental health problems has surged and university support services are often inaccessible.
#Me equips students to deal with life’s challenges before they become life-altering. We connect students, provide a supportive environment for their voice to be heard and encourage healthy coping strategies to ensure students can make the most of their time at University. #Me offer #Me Meetings throughout the academic year for students to sign up to, working closely with the University and #Me brand ambassadors. If your University would like to be part of this #Me Movement, please contact us below!
Previous students found the course to be effective in the following ways:
- Felt valued and supported.
- Developed a more positive mindset.
- Reduces risk of loneliness by facilitating connections and building networks.
- Eases the transition and helps you adapt to university life.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, which can improve academic performance and overall University experience.
- Offers early intervention by encouraging you to be open about feelings and deal with stressors / concerns.
- Helps develop the resilience needed for University, placements and later life.